Weald Packaging Supplies Ltd established in 1983, is a specialist packaging supplier to the meat processing industry.
A wider range is supplied to the broader food industry and non-food applications.
Throughout the South East, customers are supplied on a weekly or fortnightly basis with our own fleet of vans. Goods are sent to customers anywhere in UK, by overnight delivery via DPD or our pallet carriers. Next day is standard.
Our massive stockholding of 2,500 different lines means we are flexible and versatile and able to react quickly to any situation.
We strive to give the best possible customer service, linked with top quality products at competitive prices.
Weald Packaging, Station Approach, Buxted, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 4LA
Weald Packaging vans can be seen criss crossing the home counties daily. we regularly cover the following areas every week.
East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk,
Suffolk, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex are covered by one of our vans at least once a week and some times more.
For everything and everybody that is not on our route, or needed in a hurry, no matter where you are in the UK, we can get your orders to you in no time using our network of delivery companies, it doesn’t matter if it’s a single box of vacuum bags or a pallet of product, it will get to you in great condition, it will arrive quick and it will not be expensive.
Meet the team
General roles include, sales, marketing, technical, purchasing and development.
- 2 years with Sainsburys 12 years with Viskase Food Casings, then 30 years with Weald Packaging.
- Worked and lived in the UK, France and U.S.A.
- Plays club and county badminton, level 2 badminton coach, and plays golf to a handicap of 16.
- Big Hammers fan!
- Two sons and Three grandsons.
- Often found on “Business” at the golf club
Logistics Manager and Director
General roles include warehouse management, transport and distribution.
- 33 years with Weald Packaging.
- Always lived in Sussex and still keeps an interest in agriculture.
- Enjoys eating out and trying new foods (and bringing back chips for lunch!)
- Plays squash and is a genuine family man.
Business Development Manager
General Roles include HR, Health & Safety Sales, Marketing, Research, and managing existing and new customers.
- 11 Years at Weald Packaging
- Studied Hospitality & Catering and Travel & Tourism
- Constantly mistaken for Max Branning from Eastenders (He wishes he had his bank balance to!)
- Keen club badminton player, enjoys eating out & travelling with family, Arsenal FC Supporter COYG
- 3 Sons
Out delivering orders every day (Especially enjoys London)
- 25 Years at Weald Packaging
- Expert Butcher
- Diving instructor in his spare time
- If lost you will probably find him in the hot tub or on holiday…again!
- 1 Daughter & 1 Son
Delivery Driver & Warehouse Worker
Splits his duties between delivering orders and general warehouse duties
- 12 Years at Weald Packaging
- Big interest in the Armed Forces as previously a Soldier in the Army
- Always prepared for every situation, a great asset to the team
- He is the man to go to if you want recommendations for a Chinese takeaway
- Family man with 4 Daughters & 1 Son
General warehouse duties, deliveries and QC of goods in and out
- 5 years at Weald Packaging
- Previously worked at a local Children’s Adventure Park working with animals (Fits right in with us monkeys!)
- Loves working outside and is a keen animal lover
- No children but has dogs, cats & reptiles to look after
- Often found filling his basket at your local Tesco…mainly with Haribo!
Specific role in company is to process all invoices and control all the accounting functions.
- 3 years at Weald Packaging
- Previous jobs at a large firm in accounting
- Mad on cars, big Audi fan
- Enjoys trying out new restaurants, holidays abroad and spending time with his beloved dog Stan
- If you ever get the pleasure of seeing Ollie ask him to do an impression of a T-Rex (Yes the dinosaur)
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
- 2 years at Weald Packaging
- Previous job at large insurance firm
- Always keeps the guys in order and makes sure that we always have a smile on our face great asset to the team
- Loves nearly all things pink (especially gin!)
- Hobbies include the gym, socialising, vacations and finding pink stationary
General Warehouse Duties
- 1 year at Weald Packaging
- Always goes above and beyond with a smile on his face
- Often found singing with Ollie and Sian (Britains Got Talent Golden Buzzer!)
- Enjoys visiting his friends in London, keen sportsman and an all round jolly good fellow!
All images ©Stephen Dockree.